Many people fall for the same sexual scripts. The same thing is done every time: some kissing, some oral, then someone with a penis pushing aggressively into someone with a vagina until they have had their orgasms.
Learn to get rid of these scripts and unlock new worlds of pleasure, sensations, connections, and experiences that are uniquely yours.
Tantric sex and tantric massage are great ways to break all the rules. Here are the details of a tantra massaging session and how you can give it to your partner.
What’s tantric massage?
Tantric massage is a type of bodywork or massage that uses tantra principles. This ancient spiritual practice is from Central and Southeast Asia.
Tantric massage is a modern practice in the West that involves stimulating and massaging the whole body with a particular focus on the penis, vulva, and other sensitive areas.
Sometimes it’s called an “erotic massage,” but a tantra combines breathwork, meditation, and mindfulness and is not necessarily sexual.
Tantric massage can also have a spiritual or energetic component. This is where the giver or practitioner helps to move the receiver’s energies throughout the body to promote inner healing.
Tiffany Tanner, a Tantra teacher and massage therapist from Arizona, tells me that this sacred massage incorporates the tantric essence or shakti (energy), unlike other massages. Who can use this universal force to heal the soul and touch the deepest parts of the body by incorporating it into massages? ”
Tantra is a fusion of ancient Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, and Jain traditions. However, most tantras practiced and taught in the West can be called neotantra. Modern tantra focuses on sacred sexuality, not traditional tantra’s other religious and spiritual elements.
Genevieve Duarte, a specialist in tantric massage, said that the experience they offer is not for the “tantric purist.” This experience is a good starting point for anyone who wants to learn and practice traditional tantra teachings. ”
Tantric massage is also known as an erotic or sex massage. It draws from the principles of tantra, an ancient spiritual practice that originated in Central and Southeast Asia. It involves stimulating and massaging the body, focusing on the penis and the vulva.
What happens in a tantra massaging
The experience of tantra massaging at a spa or massage studio will vary depending on where it is offered.
Tantric massage is a method of massaging the entire body and stimulating the genitalia. It also involves doing meditation, breathwork, and other spiritual practices.
Who can do tantric massage in a variety of ways, including the yoni (focused on your vulva), the massage with lingam (concentrated on your penis), or massaging the sacred spot (aka your prostate)?
Who can do tantric massage at home with a partner? It can help to bring a slower, more intentional, and intimate style of sexuality into a couple’s sex life.
Tantra massages can be very relaxing, but that’s not the point. Tantric massage is about letting go of tension and energetic blocks and connecting with the spirit.
However, intercourse is not normally part of tantra massage. Who can combine tantra massage with tantric sexual experiences between couples?
It is possible to have a tantric massage and be enthralled, but it is much more about letting go of tension and energy and allowing yourself to enjoy the moment.
How to give an erotic massage
It is helpful to learn a bit about tantric principles before you attempt to give a tantric masseuse. This will ensure that you approach the experience with a sense of sacred connection and the intention of pleasure.
These are essential elements of tantra massaging, according to Duarte.
- The recipient should be able to enjoy the gift without feeling obliged to reciprocate.
- To give, to be open to receiving pleasure and not expecting the same in return.
- The giver must learn to read and understand the significance of touch.
- For both, forgetting about time.
- Both partners desire the best.
- Personal hygiene is essential to prepare for the experience.
That it is often problematic for people to express their desire to touch others. It takes experience and open-mindedness to touch someone in the way they desire. ”
These are the instructions for different types of tantra massaging. These can be done either with a partner, or by you alone.
The lingam massage is a treatment that honors and pampers the penis.
- Lay down on your back and let the penis owner relax. Encourage them to take slow, deep breaths throughout the experience.
- Try to inhale their energy and exhale their loving energy.
- Rub the areas of your penis with oil. You can move your fingers up the pubic bone and thighs.
- Gently massage the testicles. You can gently massage the testicles by pulling them slightly, rubbing them with your fingers, or rubbing your fingernails lightly on them.
- Massage the shaft with your fingers by using different grips, stroke sequences and twisting motions. Varietate can be used with one or two hands, and it can vary from slow to fast.
- Do not let them reach their peak. You want them to stay on the edge (also known by edging).
- When they are comfortable, stimulate their sacred place, the prostate.
- Let your partner climax with an orgasm.
The yoni massage is a specialized one that honors and delights the vulva.
- Lay the vulva owner on their back, with a pillow under the hips and their feet on the ground.
- Help them connect to their breath.
- To build arousal, warm up with a body massage or tantric breast massaging (see below).
- Start by moving to the vulva. You can stimulate the clitoris by alternating between pushing, pulling, and circling.
- Let your partner practice edging and leaning in to have multiple orgasms.
Tantric Breast Massage
Tantric breast massage or nipple massage applies tantra principles to the breasts.
- Create a romantic atmosphere with candles, music, and incense.
- Please encourage them to focus on their breath and take long, deep, focused breaths throughout the experience.
- Rub some oil between their breasts and on the abdomen.
- Massage the abdomen to stimulate sexual energy. Next, massage the breasts.
- Use a feather-like touch to circle the breasts, then massage and squeeze them.
- When their bodies are ready for it, they start to move towards the nipples by tracing, pinching and rolling.
- Massage their scalp, neck, and head until they are satisfied with the sensation of orgasm. Rock your hips and move your spine to create arousal throughout the body. This will produce waves of pleasure.
Bonus tantra techniques
These are some additional techniques that can add to any tantra or tantric sexual practice.
- The full body orgasm
- Tantric masturbation
- The energy orgasm
- Men retention
Leslie Grace, R.N. is a certified tantra teacher and registered nurse. that tantric sex involves more than physical techniques. “It’s about celebrating the sacredness of our bodies and bringing awareness to shared expressions of pleasure.